Friday, February 15, 2013

Is it okay to sleep with him on the first date?

The big question in every girl's mind is it okay to sleep with him on the first date?  Raven says YES, Jasmine says NO, and Cinnamon says she just really don't give damn! 

Jasmine, believe it or not is the traditional girl and makes the guy take her to lunch, movie, and then safely take to where they met.   

Raven (me) the naughty girl and I will often tell him before I meet them that I drink my coffee black and likes my eggs fried.  Hey if it is okay for a guy, it okay for me!

Cinnamon, well she is the one you just never know about she might sleep with him and she might not, depends on how much wine she has tasted.

Why we all have a different style the question is, is it okay to sleep with them on your first date?   Here is what I tell men before I meet them, if I like you then I like you.  I am often more attacted to personality than looks....although I won't bang just anyone.  If you can mentally stimulate me then the physical attraction is often easy. 

Do I sleep with every guy on the first date?  NO, I have a few of them, but often those guys and I have talked, met, or somehow communicated for weeks in advance.   I live a very busy lifestyle and it is hard to drop everything and meet a dude, so sometimes we talk and talk and then when I meet them the magic just happens.

What makes it okay to sleep with a guy on the first date?
  • If you really like them!
  • If you know you are going to see them again!
  • If you both are comfortable with the situation!
  • If you USE PROTECTION!
  • If SEX is NOT the main reason you are on the date!
  • If you are SOBER!  Sex under the influnce of drugs, alchohol, or anything else is out of the question!
Sex is should not be used as tool, bribery mechanism, or something you are forced to do!

Happy Dating!

Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment