![]() |
| Jasmine |
My favorite story of all is the local minister that was posed as another person. This guy had the nerve to give me his phone number, after a few texts, some begging for pictures, I finally ran his number through Call Owl only to discover his real name! The saddest part of all that very week he had been spotlighted as the Minister of the Week in our local paper! Ughhhh.....What was this dude thinking????
Here are tips to know if the guy or gal is really single:
No Profile Picture - if they can't publiclly tell who they are they are hiding something (or just really buttass ugly).
Texting times - seriously if they are not available 24/7 to recieve text then they have someone else checking thier phone!
No Talking on the Phone - one thing I have made people start doing is calling me before I meet them. One I want to know they are real, two if they are hiding another woman she would overhear the conversation.
Facetime Phone Calls are not an Option - another trick I have pulled is making them Facetime with me. Most people have Iphones or an Android and can download an app to Facetime with you. I prefer Tango as I can also use that on Iphone or my computer and wifi is not required!
Disappears on the Weekend - I was chatting it up with this dude all weekend long and suddenly he disappears until Monday! I was confused, then he did it again the next week, I finally straight up asked and come to find out he had a girlfriend and was just bored.
Has bizarre things happen in their life - Raven and I had both exchanged phone numbers with this guy named Greg. One day Greg told us he was traveling home his dad was having emergency open heart surgery. We felt bad and text him a few times wishing him well and he never replied. Three weeks later we learned why, Greg was really John, the phone we were texting him on belonged to his girlfriend, which his wife had just found out about. The dude had told so many lies that he couldn't even keep them straight...needless to say I doubt John/Greg even had a sick dad.
Facebook Page - I never friend a guy I am thinking about going on a date with, but I want to be able to look at his Facebook page. There is a trick to this; if you have exchanged numbers witht someone type their number into your Facebook search. Chances are they have their number on their account and you can instantly see who they are and what they have marked as public.
Court Records- I have rarely gone to this extreme, but if I feel something just is not right about a guy, I will run the court records from the county he lives in. Many states provide a free online database for courtrecords and are easily name searched. Not a huge surprise I have pulled us some interesting facts on people before.
Happy Dating,
Jasmine

No comments:
Post a Comment